Include it in your regular routine to help your skin regain a healthy look, whilst fighting aging. You will notice it!
If you apply it during the days prior to an event, your skin will look revitalized so you can look the best version of yourself.
Note that when applied for the very few times, you may experience a stinging sensation or redness, but this is temporary and will disappear after continued use, once skin gets used to glycolic acid. Likewise, at the start of the treatment small pimples may appear due to the cleansing action on skin (as impurities are released from skin). Keep that in mind before an event. We recommend trying it out a week before and see how your skin reacts.
It is important to always apply a sunblock during the day or use the product only at night, as its exfoliating effects increase the sensitivity of skin to sun.
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses Lightening if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer a water-based cleansing.
- Shake the Acglicolic blister to ensure the liquid stays at the bottom. Introduce the neck of the ampoule inside the plastic cap and carefully break it where indicated by the coloured ring
- Place the cap on the ampoule, pour the content on the palm of your hand and spread evenly over face, neck and décolleté, tapping gently.
- Then, apply your regular treatment.
- Maximize its effects by applying C-Vit Intensive Serum Ampoules the next morning.