Thanks to ACGLICOLIC S nanotechnology Wipes achieve the maximum effectiveness of glycolic acid and salicylic acid, without irritation. Therefore, it is ideal for acne-prone skin. If your skin is normal or combination we recommend Acglicolic Classic Gel Cream and if your skin is dry, choose Acglicolic Moisturizing Cream.
It is an anti-aging wipe and a complement to anti-acne treatments that provides a “Photoshop effect” as it acts on wrinkles, blemishes, skin tone, enlarged pores and regulates excess sebum. In addition, it produces a gentle exfoliating effect that stimulates cell renewal. And you can see it. You will see results from day one. And it improves the healing of acne marks.
It is possible that in the first applications you notice temporary itching or redness, which disappears with continued use when your skin gets used to the glycolic. Also, in the beginning, some pimples may appear due to the cleaning action exerted by the product (it releases the impurities retained in the skin).
You should only be careful to use sunscreen or use it only at night when you are going to expose yourself to the sun since its exfoliating effect increases your skin's sensitivity to the sun.
- Daily hydration of acne-prone skin.
- Cosmetic complement to anti-acne dermatological treatments.
- Regulates excess sebum due to its salicylic acid content.
- Prevents clogging of pores thanks to its exfoliating effect.
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to achieve greater penetration and efficacy. And in the case of glycolic acid, 0 irritations.
- Improves skin texture and revives dull skin.
- Unifies the tone.
- Renews and regenerates the skin daily: exfoliates and stimulates epidermal turnover.
- Rebalances the stratum corneum thanks to its soothing and antioxidant active ingredients.
- Nice fluid texture, suitable for all skin types.
- Deep clean, descale pores and tone your skin with ACGLICOLIC S Towelettes.
- Next, apply ACGLICOLIC facial serum or your usual serum (With C-VIT serum the combination is ideal).
- Apply ACGLICOLIC S Gel with a gentle massage, all over the face, neck and décolleté. The right amount is what you get by pressing the pump 3 times, to spread evenly. You can use it both in the morning and in the evening.
- And do not forget to use sunscreen, since the exfoliating effect of glycolic acid increases the sensitivity of the skin to the sun.
4% free and liposomal glycolic acid · 1% salicylic acid.