Formulated with glycolic acid, it is indicated in all types of skins at the onset of the first signs of aging. Through its powerful moisturizing properties and renewing effects, you will notice a new skin right from the first applications. Feel your pores shrink and your complexion improve!
Its continuous use will reveal a skin visibly younger. With antioxidant, regenerating and protection actives, this is your all-purpose antiaging solution. Be warned: you will want to use it again and again.
Thanks to nanotechnology, AGLICOLIC serum has an excellent tolerance on normal skin. When applied for the first few times, you may feel a stinging sensation or experience redness, but this is temporary and will stop after continued use, once your skin gets used to glycolic acid.
If this is the first time you are using a glycolic acid-based cosmetic, we recommend that you start with creams with a low concentration of this ingredient, such as AGLICOLIC Serum, to avoid irritation. Over time, when your skin gets used to the ingredient, products with a higher concentration of the acid may be applied for improved results and a more renewed and hydrated skin.
It is important to always apply a sunblock during the day or use the product only at night, as the sensitivity of skin to sun may be increased due to its exfoliating effects.
If your skin is sensitive, we recommend that you choose Samay Serum or the MANDELAC collection which contain Alpha-Hydroxy Acids more suitable to sensitive types.
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer water-based cleansing and your regular toner.
- Next, apply a few drops of Acglicolic liposomal serum with a soft massage on face, neck and cleavage. The correct amount is 4 to 6 drops to be extended evenly.
- You can use it both in the morning or at night.
- Combine it with your regular beauty routine, always on clean skin, before cream textures.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen! Since glycolic acid increases skin sensitivity to sun.