Collagen, hyaluronic acid, seaweed.
1. Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraven foamy cream if you prefer water-based cleansing.
2. Mix Step 1 gel with Step 2 cream to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Spatula and mixing tray included.
3. Apply the mask on your face and spread it evenly.
4. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and relax. Observe how it solidifies over your skin and turns into an elastic rubber mask.
5. Remove the mask and gently extend the remaining product on your skin. Do not rinse.
6. Continue with your regular skincare or make-up routine.
The skin’s superficial layer renews itself every 4 weeks, so for best results we recommend applying a face mask at least once a week for 4 consecutive weeks.
The moisturising Hyaluronic Gummy Mask, rich in hyaluronic acid and hydrolysed collagen, hydrates and replenishes wrinkles and expression lines, improving their aspect and leaving your skin looking youthful.
Mix to obtain the jelly mask to apply on your face. Let it sit and, once solidified, remove easily like a rubber mask.