Tea extract, marine sediment, caolin
1. Open the sachet and squeeze a suitable amount of scrub onto fingertips.
2. Massage gently onto dampened skin, avoiding the eye contour area.
3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and relax.
4. Remove mask and rinse off with lukewarm water.
5. Close the reusable packaging to store the mask in optimum condition.
6. Continue with your regular skincare or make-up routine.
The skin’s superficial layer renews itself every 4 weeks, so for best results we recommend applying a face mask at least once a week for 4 consecutive weeks.
Green Clay Mask helps remove impurities while firming, nourishing and smoothing the skin texture. Recommended for oily skin, it clears and minimises clogged pores. Its screw-capped, multidose format allows you to dose the product, so you can apply it again and again, every 3 or 4 days, according to the needs of your skin.