Redeem your points this month!
Don’t miss your chance! Points are valid until 15th September.
*We’re launching a new site and, come that day, the loyalty programme will be cancelled. From now on, points will no longer be accumulated.
100 point = 1€ discount
200 points = 2€ discount
500 points = 5€ discount
1000 points =10€discount
Where can I check my points?
View your points in your account. To do this, you have to login. Remember that the discount is applied to the first product in your shopping cart, if you have more than one. Discount is calculated on product price including VAT, regardless of the VAT applied to the product.
How I can redeem my points for discounts?
You must be logged in to the site so you are identified and your points are awarded to your account. Then you add the products you want and once you have them all in your Shopping Cart you can select the amount of points you want to spend.
How long can I accumulate points?
Your points will expire if your account is inactive for more than 12 months. You do not need to make purchases to extend the life of your points, you can do this by commenting on a product, etc.
Will this Sesderma points program continue forever?
Sesderma reserves the right to suspend or disable its Points Club at any time it should deem appropriate, without notice. In this case the points generated by the system are not lost.
What else do I need to know about Sesderma's Points Club?
- Points are not transferable and are forfeited if you terminate the associated customer account.
- If fraudulent or malicious use of the points program is detected we reserve the right not to redeem those points.
- The amount of points to redeem may never exceed 20% of the total purchase value.
- Users are not allowed to share and combine their points. Points are not transferable and you can only use your own points.
- You lose points on a returned purchase. Points are deducted when an item is returned. However, if you exchange an item, the point spread is subtracted or added to your account, depending on the exchange. That is, if you exchange a product for a more expensive product, you will have added points. If you exchange a product for a cheaper product, your points will be reduced.