Rosehip and hyaluronic acid.
1. Open sachet and squeeze a suitable amount of scrub onto fingertips.
2. Apply a thick layer on clean and moisturised skin.
3. Close the reusable sachet to store the mask in optimum condition.
4. Leave on the mask for the whole night, while you sleep.
5. In the morning, rinse off with lukewarm water.
The skin’s superficial layer renews itself every 4 weeks, so for best results we recommend applying a face mask at least once a week for 4 consecutive weeks.
Thanks to the power of hyaluronic acid and rosehip oil, Rosehip Sleeping Mask regenerates and moisturises your skin in depth while you sleep. Wake up to a radiant and nourished skin!