Aloe vera gel is multipurpose and suitable for the whole family. It’s a great choice to relieve the skin after sun exposure, prevent itchiness and swelling after insect bites, soothe the skin after hair removal. It’s also perfect as an after-shave lotion and, in general, to moisturize, comfort and heal irritated skin of any family member.
When choosing an aloe vera gel, we find there are many products available on the market, and prices do vary. Always check the purity of the aloe vera main active as that is the factor that makes the difference in quality. HIDRALOE aloe gel is made using organic aloe vera juice (not extract), with a certified polysaccharides content (polysaccharides are responsible for the medicinal properties of aloe vera). Bear this in mind because, sometimes, the cheapest option might turn out to be the most expensive in the end!
Our Aloe Vera is organic. Aloe Vera is:
- Natural regenerating: accelerates cell regeneration and promotes health.
- Reduces redness of the skin.
- Moisturizing and natural emollient.
- The purity of our Aloe Vera that we use is what makes the difference. HIDRALOEGel is made from organic Aloe Vera juice and has a certificate of polysaccharide content (which is responsible for the medical properties).
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with HIDRALOE dermatological bar or Hidraloe bath gel if you prefer water-based cleansing.
- Next, apply a pipette of Hidraloe gel on face, neck and décolleté, spread evenly and massage gently.
- You can use it as often as necessary.
Pure Aloe Barbadensis.