Aloe vera gel is multipurpose and suitable for the whole family. It’s a fantastic choice to soothe, relieve and heal chafing, abrasions or minor burns. It provides relief, moisturizes and helps heal irritated skin of any family member.
When choosing an aloe vera gel, we find many, of different price ranges. But we must consider the purity of the aloe vera as the factor which makes the difference regarding quality. Hidraloe Plus aloe gel is made using organic aloe vera juice (not extract), with a certified polysaccharides content certificate (polysaccharides are responsible for the medicinal properties of aloe vera). Bear this in mind because, sometimes, cheap things turn out expensive in the end!
Our aloe vera is organic. Aloe vera is:
- Naturally regenerating: it speeds up cell renewal and favors healing.
- Naturally soothing: it reduces swelling.
- Antipruritic: it soothes and reliefs itchiness.
- Naturally moisturizing and emollient.
- Pure: the purity of the aloe vera makes the difference in quality among the different aloe vera gels. Hidraloe aloe vera gel is made from organic aloe vera juice, and has a certified polysaccharides content (polysaccharides are responsible for the medicinal properties of aloe vera).
- Cleanse the damaged skin.
- Next, apply a few drops of HIDRALOE PLUS on the damaged skin, with a soft massage.
- You can use it as often as necessary.
Free and liposomal pure aloe barbadensis juice, from organic crop.
100% pure Aloe Vera · Rosehip oil · Glycyrrhetinic acid · Vitamin A · Triclosan· Bisabolol · Plant extract