- Brightening Effect: Aims for a luminous, even skin tone.
- Year-Round Use: Suitable for every season, including summer.
- Deep Penetration: Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes for enhanced skin absorption.
- Versatile Application: Can be used standalone or alongside other depigmenting medical treatments like chemical peels, laser, or IPL.
- Targeted Approach: Designed to address photo damage and various types of hyperpigmentation.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Individuals with dry, combination, or oily skin. Embrace its benefits all year round!
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a few drops of AZELAC RU serum with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté. The correct amount is a pipette to be extended evenly.
- You can use it both in the morning or at night.
- Combine it with your regular beauty routine, always on clean skin, just before any creams. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
Azelaic Acid: Widely used in dermatology Azelaic acid in forms of creams are used to treat the pimples and swelling caused by acne. Azelaic acid is in a class of medications called dicarboxylic acids. It works to treat rosacea by decreasing the swelling and redness of the skin.
4-Butilresorcinol: It is a proven potent inhibitor of tyrosinase and peroxidase/H2O2, thus an effective skin lightener for normal and hyper-pigmented skin. Suitable for Melasma treatment.
Tranexamic Acid: Widely used in dermatology, Tranexamic acid helps diminish the appearance of ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation, it is a powerful ingredient known for its ability to brighten skin complexion, post-acne marks, and stubborn brown patches.
Retinol: Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Supports natural collagen and helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, and uneven texture. Promotes cell turnover.
Vitamin C 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic: Vitamin C protects skin against environmental aggressors and the damaging effects of free radicals, it evens skin tone by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots; and is high in antioxidants, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids. It helps diminish the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, and uneven texture.
Morus Alba Extract: The white mulberry root contains flavonoids, a natural and potent antioxidant. Researchers claim that the topical application of this plant’s extract helps calm stressed skin and reduces signs of environmental damage, and also works a booster for a brighter, more radiant skin tone. According to researchers, Mulberry extracts contain Oxyresveratrol that works through the reversible inhibition of tyrosinase activity rather than the suppression of the expression of tyrosinase enzyme.
WATER LECITHIN PROPANEDIOL ALCOHOL BELLIS PERENNIS FLOWER EXTRACT POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL PROPYLENE GLYCOL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE 4-BUTYLRESORCINOL ALCOHOL DENAT ASCORBYL GLUC OSIDE AZELAIC ACID BHA BHT CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE CARBOMER CITRONELLYL METHYLCROTONATE CITRUS GRANDIS FRUIT EXTRACT DIACETYL BOLDINE DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE DISODIUM EDTA DISODIUM PHOSPHATE ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN GLYCERIN GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID HYDROCHLORIC ACID HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT NIACIN NICOTIANA BENTHAMIANA SH-POLYPEPTIDE-7 FRAGRANCE PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE PHENETHYL ALCOHOL PHENOXYETHANOL POLYSORBATE 20 POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE POTASSIUM SORBATE RETINAL RETINOL SODIUM CHLORIDE SODIUM CHOLATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE TRANEXAMIC ACID TRIETHANOLAMINE TRIISOPROPANOLAMINE UNDECYLENOYL PHENYLALANINE XANTHAN GUM
(*) The list of ingredients may be modified. We recommend checking the ingredients directly on the product package before use.