Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skincare product. When it comes to the eyes, it’s essential to opt for a cleanser which can effectively remove traces while acting gently on the eyes. Sensyses Eye make-up remover fulfills these needs and goes one step further: it removes even waterproof make-up while acting gently on eyes, bringing benefits to the skin and strengthening the eyelashes.
You can now enjoy daily care of eyes and eyelashes even if your eyes are sensitive. This product is ideally applied after the treatment of conditions like conjunctivitis, blepharitis or dry eye.
Check out the entire Sensyses collection for face and neck:
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin is dry or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros. If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, choose Sensyses Ovalis.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and/or night