Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skin care product. With Sensyses Lightening, you’ll also tackle brown spots and recover your skin’s natural radiance. At the same time, the skin structure is calmed and repaired and essential fatty acids are supplied.
It’s ideal for smokers, to provide the needed extra dose of antioxidants previous to any event.
Therefore, if you have dull skin or spots are one of your concerns, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin is dry or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros. If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, choose Sensyses Ovalis.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and Night