Effective, in-depth cleansing. They are soaked in a liposomal solution to cleanse skin, remove make-up, repair skin and maintain its balance. Thanks to nanotechnology, liposomes —phospholipids organized as a bilayer— capture all the impurities and make-up traces. What’s more, skin stays calmed and balanced and essential fatty acids are supplied, helping restore the skin’s barrier function
* In order to prevent wipes from reaching the sea, don’t flush them down the toilet. Please throw them in the rubbish container.
Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, and so, it is vital to choose a good skin care product. Sensyses provides in-depth cleansing with an excellent tolerance, even for sensitive skin. As well as cleansing, it calms and repairs the skin, thanks to its active ingredients —Hammamelis and Aloe Vera (calming), and oatmeal, panthenol, organic silicon and essential fatty acids (restructuring).
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- If your skin feels dehydrated or wrinkles are a concern for you, Sensyses Hyaluronic with Hyaluronic acid is the option you’re looking for.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros. If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, choose Sensyses Ovalis.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- All Skin Types
- Twice a day
- Day and Night