Cleansing is the first step in any beauty regime and key to maintain a healthy, balanced and young skin, so it’s vital to choose a good skincare product. Sensyses Hyaluronic achieves simultaneous hydration and anti-wrinkle action, while your skin structure is calmed and repaired and supplied with essential fatty acids.
If your skin is dehydrated, wrinkles are a concern for you or you wish to prolong the effect of a hyaluronic injection, the most suitable cleansing regimen for you is Sensyses Hyalyronic.
- Sensyses Classic is suitable for all skin types. Even for sensitive skin.
- For very dry or atopic skin, we recommend Sensyses Atopic.
- If, on the other hand, you have oily or acne-prone skin, we recommend Sensyses Sebum.
- If you have dull skin or skin spots are a concern, your best ally is Sensyses Lightening, with vitamin C.
- For skins which are reddened, hypersensitive, rosacea-prone or Couperose-prone, the ideal option is Sensyses Ros. If you suffer from seborrheic dermatitis, choose Sensyses Ovalis.
- If your skin is subject to aggressive treatments, such as radiation therapy or laser treatments causing xeroderma or extreme dryness, select Sensyses RX.
- Twice a day
- Day and/or night