Not all hyaluronic-based serums moisturise as promised. Hyaluronic acid cannot penetrate in the skin, so its multiple benefits are not maximised. Hidraderm hyal serum is hydration x3: its 3 types of hyaluronic acid provide multi-layer hydration. They hydrate in surface and in depth, thanks to nanotechnology. Your skin will feel moisturised from the first application. All cosmetics that include hyaluronic in their formulation promise to moisturise or provide an anti-wrinkle effect. But only Hidraderm Hyal serum guarantees its effect from the first application, regardless of your skin type or age. Once you try it, it will become an essential part of your routine, even if your skin is very dry or so sensitive that it usually reacts to regular cosmetics.
This serum is hydration x3! It replenishes on the surface, provides multi-layer hydration and restores the skin. Try it and you will want to share the secret!
- Multilayer hydration and filling effect
- HIDRADERM HYAL serum is a direct source of hyaluronic acid, unlike the supply of precursors (N-acetyl D-glucosamine and D-Glucuronic Acid) that usually include conventional cosmetics, which require the subsequent formation of the molecule.
- Improves the superficial appearance of the skin: it has a flash effect.
- Moisturizing intensive base treatment.
- High tolerance, even on sensitive skin.
- Protects the epidermis and provides a unique restorative capacity.
- Possibility of combination with all types of treatments: It enhances the anti-wrinkle action (with RETI AGE or SESRETINAL), increases the filling action (with FILLDERMA ONE) and antioxidant (with C-VIT).
Apply a few drops of HIDRADERM HYAL Serum with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté. The recommended amount is 4 to 6 drops to be extended evenly.
You can use it both in the morning or at night.
Combine it with your regular beauty routine, always on clean skin, before cream textures. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
3 types of hyaluronic acid for multi-layer hydration, ceramide concentrate, fatty acids and phytosphingosine.