Body milk especially suitable for combination and acne-prone skin. It provides the deep hydration that your skin needs and helps to regulate excess oil, eliminate impurities and reduce imperfections.
We recommend using SALISES body milk after a shower with lukewarm water. With the body clean and dry, apply the product and massage until completely absorbed.
The products in the SALISES range are formulated with a series of active ingredients that help exfoliate and reduce superficial marks. It helps regulate excess fat and has soothing properties.
In addition, SALISES body milk moisturizes in-depth to prevent the aging of your skin.
Its formula is made up of a series of active ingredients that will help your skin in the following way:
- Moisturizes and prevents skin aging.
- Exfoliates and helps remove superficial marks, preventing sebum retention and removing impurities.
- Helps regulate excess oil and reduce shine on the skin for a matte appearance.
- Cleanse the skin before using the body milk. We recommend using specific SALISES products, made for combination/oily skin and acne-prone skin. You can clean it with dermatological bar or foamy cream without soap.
- Apply a small amount of creamy body milk to your hands and gently massage until completely absorbed.
Salicylic Acid - Niacinamide.
WATER, ALCOHOL DENAT, NIACINAMIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETETH-20, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, EUGENOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LECITHIN, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM BRANCH/LEAF OIL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL, FRAGRANCE, PEG-75 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, POLOXAMER 235, POLOXAMER 338, POLYSORBATE 20, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM CHOLATE, STEARETH-20, TOCOPHERSOLAN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, WITHANIA SOMNIFERA ROOT EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM.