A beautiful and healthy skin is a spotless skin. This is why it’s important to count with an ally to keep away those sunspots or blemishes caused by aging.
If sunshine excess takes its toll on your skin, Azelac Ru liposomal serum is the answer. It’s a base serum you can use all year round, including summer, before applying your sunscreen. It acts in depth, clarifying and reducing the size of blemishes and preventing the appearance of new ones.
- Lightens, reduces and prevents dark spots.
- It can be used throughout the year, even in summer.
- Demonstrated efficacy
- They can be used by high phototypes and all kinds of skins.
- Recommended in all types of hyperpigmentation.
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to achieve greater penetration and efficacy.
- It can be used alone or in combination with other depigmenting medical treatments (chemical peels, laser or IPL).
WHO IS IT FOR?
Dry, combination and oily skin. For all people who want to prevent and reduce blemishes. All year round!
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a few drops of AZELAC RU serum with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté. The correct amount is a pipette to be extended evenly.
- You can use it both in the morning or at night.
- Combine it with your regular beauty routine, always on clean skin, just before any creams. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
Contains azelaic acid, 4-butilresorcinol, tranexamic acid, diacetil boldina, undecilenoil phenylalanine, glycyrrhetinic acid, retinol encapsulated in liposomes, niacinamide, vitamin C and morus alba extract which, besides their depigmenting action have antioxidant properties.