Suitable for all skin types, including dry, combination and oily skin. Vitamin C is a holy grail ingredient for skincare, and can be used to treat a range of skin complaints, including aging, sun damage, acne and rough texture. We can all benefit from some C-VIT to:
- Help to reverse the damage from sun exposure and collagen loss.
- Encourage healthy cell turnover and regeneration to reveal glowing, plump skin.
- Help to reduce inflammation by delivering a surge of antioxidants.
- Boost the absorption of other products.
- Hydrate the skin.
What’s not to love?
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Then, apply a few drops of C-VIT serum with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté. The correct amount is 4 to 6 drops to be extended evenly.
- You can use it both in the morning and at night.
- Combine it with your regular beauty routine, always on clean skin, just before any creams. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
Vitamin C 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic: Vitamin C protects skin against environmental aggressors and the damaging effects of free radicals, it evens skin tone by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots; and is high in antioxidants, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids. It helps diminish the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, and uneven texture.
Hyaluronic Acid: It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. It provides time-released hydration; supports natural blood circulation and nutrient absorption.
Tranexamic Acid: Widely used in dermatology, Tranexamic acid helps diminish the appearance of ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation, it is a powerful ingredient known for its ability to brighten skin complexion, post-acne marks, and stubborn brown patches.
Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Root Extract: Rich in antioxidants Anthocyanins and Flavonoids that help reduce the damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors. Researchers claim that White Mulberry and Ceramide NP works in synergy, providing essential nutrients to delicate and and sensitive skin types. Other research studies concluded that because Morus Alba contains higher concentrations of Gallic Acid and Tannins, it provides anti-wrinkle and brightening effects suppressing the action of the Tyrosinase enzyme responsible for the production of melanin pigment in the skin. Melanin is produced in the skin as a natural defense mechanism to protect the skin from damaging UV rays. The harmful UV is responsible for the formation of dark spots and patches on the skin.