Vitamin C is a holy grail ingredient for skincare, and can be used to treat a range of skin complaints, including aging, sun damage, acne and rough texture.
Who is it for?
Suitable for all skin types, including dry, combination and oily skin. We can all benefit from some C-VIT to:
- Brightens and revitalizes the skin.
- Evens out the tone and prevents photoaging.
- Combat signs of fatigue and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Antioxidant action against free radicals.
- Daily hydration.
- Active ingredients encapsulated in liposomes to achieve greater penetration and efficacy.
What’s not to love?
- Cleanse and tone skin
- Then, apply a few drops of C-VIT serum with a soft massage on face, neck and décolleté. The correct amount is 4 to 6 drops
- Combine it with your other beauty products, always on clean skin, just before any creams
You can use it both in the morning and at night. Don’t forget to use sunscreen!
Vitamin C 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic: Vitamin C protects skin against environmental aggressors and the damaging effects of free radicals, it evens skin tone by reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots; and is high in antioxidants, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids. It helps diminish the look of wrinkles, fine lines, and helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, and uneven texture.
Hyaluronic Acid: It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. It provides time-released hydration; supports natural blood circulation and nutrient absorption.
Tranexamic Acid: Widely used in dermatology, Tranexamic acid helps diminish the appearance of ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation, it is a powerful ingredient known for its ability to brighten skin complexion, post-acne marks, and stubborn brown patches.
Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Root Extract: Rich in antioxidants Anthocyanins and Flavonoids that help reduce the damage caused by free radicals and environmental aggressors. Researchers claim that White Mulberry and Ceramide NP works in synergy, providing essential nutrients to delicate and and sensitive skin types. Other research studies concluded that because Morus Alba contains higher concentrations of Gallic Acid and Tannins, it provides anti-wrinkle and brightening effects suppressing the action of the Tyrosinase enzyme responsible for the production of melanin pigment in the skin. Melanin is produced in the skin as a natural defense mechanism to protect the skin from damaging UV rays. The harmful UV is responsible for the formation of dark spots and patches on the skin.